sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Accomodation (was: European Meeting 17th-24th August: Need feedback)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu Lonjaret" <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Accomodation (was: European Meeting 17th-24th August: Need feedback)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 00:42:27 +0200

Hi all,

So I finaly booked my train tickets. I'll arrive at around 13:00 on
sunday the 17th and I'll leave at around 16:30 on wednesday the 20th.

Robert, do you think you can find a friend of yours who would be willing
to welcome me on his sofa please? I'll look for some couchsurfing by
myself but I'll be very busy in what's left of July and afk most of august
so it'd be a relief for me if I didn't have to worry about that issue.

Cheers,
Mathieu