sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] European Meeting 17th-24th August: Need feedback

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] European Meeting 17th-24th August: Need feedback
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:14:06 +0200

Am Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:01:24 +0200
schrieb Martin Spitzbarth <m.spitzbarth AT gmx.de>:

> I guess a youth hostel fits exactly into my budget, so maybe we can get
> group pricing for a room full of mages.

Yeah.

> If you want to take care of it then please add me to the list (26
> years, male, no youth hostel member). I could do that, too, if you
> don't want to do the managing tasks.

I could manage that... when I know how many mages and when we get the money
settled.

> I'm not sure about how many nights we will need, that is if the
> starting and ending sundays are intended as travel time or if it would
> be better to arrive on saturday evening and leave on monday morning.

Sundays are travel time, my vote. Then it's 5 days of vacation I have to take.
I'd like to have the chance to get to work on monday.

Alrighty then,

Thomas.

PS: Anything about the talk issue? As I said, I would give it, when I have
(strong) support in preparation... as my time schedule is tight (too much
stuff, too much).