sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Accomodation (youth hostel, anyone?? last time)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Martin Spitzbarth <m.spitzbarth AT gmx.de>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Accomodation (youth hostel, anyone?? last time)
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:28:57 +0200

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:10:30 +0200 Thomas Orgis
<thomas-forum AT orgis.org> wrote:

> Am Tue, 22 Jul 2008 02:00:59 +0200
> schrieb Robert Figura <rfigura AT aubergine.zwischengesicht.de>:
>
> > Looks like there are currently 4 open sofa places. If there are many
> > requests i'll likely dig harder.
>
> OK... well... unless Martin or someone else speaks up to me for youth
> hostel (no one else did yet), I'd like to apply for a couchy sofa.

I'm fine with both a sofa and a youth hostel. The way it seems
right now it's going to be a bit lonely for Thomas and me at the hostel,
so I'd like to apply for a sofa, too if it isn't too much trouble for
your friends, Robert.

Thanks in advance.
Martin