sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] European Meeting 17th-24th August: Need feedback

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ethan Grammatikidis" <eekee57 AT fastmail.fm>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] European Meeting 17th-24th August: Need feedback
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:46:31 +0100

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 00:06:13 +0200, "Thomas Orgis"
<thomas-forum AT orgis.org> said:
> Am Tue, 8 Jul 2008 23:53:51 +0200
> schrieb Robert Figura <rfigura AT aubergine.zwischengesicht.de>:
>
> > If i haven't missed anything we will have 1 (one) talk.
>
> Yeah, it's lonely up there where the brave stand-up people live.
>
> > As i said we have the opportunity to reserve a lecture room for public
> > talks but i'd rather not ask for something we are not going to need.
>
> Ah, this would be such a nice opportunity to make us known... but then,
> one also has to ask:
> How important is it for us to widen the Circle of Mages?

As much as I appreciate compact communities, I think we do need a few
more devs. Stable Sorcery is still many versions behind test sorcery,
and as far as I can see every iso release is a bit of a struggle. Our
devs are doing good work, but I'm fairly sure we could use several more
people; A: to test sorcery for stability and release as appropriate, and
B: to have a few extra hands to help put isos together.
--
Ethan Grammatikidis