sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire release

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire release
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:19:31 -0600

On Jan 19, Eric Sandall [eric AT sandall.us] wrote:
> init.d (emrys)
> http://bugs.sourcemage.org/9177
> http://bugs.sourcemage.org/10439
> http://bugs.sourcemage.org/11792
> http://bugs.sourcemage.org/12856
> http://bugs.sourcemage.org/13114

I just picked this up last night so I'm trying to verify which of these
still exist. The biggest ones appear to be the known 9177 (which is
hopefully "fixed enough" in test) and 13114, which I personally consider a
regression and gating but others may disagree. Can some more take a look
at that one and see if you have any ideas on either cause or severity?
There seems to be some question about the impact it's actually having.

> As Andrew is moving and I'll be gone this weekend, if the above are all
> fixed before I get back, we'll need a volunteer from one of the Leads to
> push out a new stable-0.6 from stable-rc-0.6 and announce it. Bueller?

I would but this is maintenance weekend at work and I've got projects that
may take 2 hours or may take 12. Isn't Seth still the only one that can
sign on this cycle? And did we actually get more keys in this time so more
can sign next time?