sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Lead vote 2007 Grand Finale

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Lead vote 2007 Grand Finale
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:09:42 -0600

On Jan 19, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> On Jan 19, Eric Sandall [eric AT sandall.us] wrote:
> > Andra?? 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> > > So here's the news about the voting...
> > <snip>
> > > Jeremy Blosser also known as emrys
> >
> > Congratulations Jeremy! :)
>
> Yeesh. Thanks. You people are a bit nuts I think. :-)
>
> I guess this weekend will be time to seriously get my things together. :-)
>
> Thanks for you votes of support and thanks to Eric for keeping it going up
> til now. Hopefully I don't break it.

As a point of clarification for all of us, note that my term as PL doesn't
start until Feb 1. Eric and I will use the time until then to transition
things, and I'll figure out what all I want to do and probably get some
email threads started. But until then, the buck still stops with him.

Of course I'm also APL until then so I can still start votes and things on
my own authority, so it shouldn't make much difference regardless.

http://www.sourcemage.org/VotingPolicy:
"The Lead's term begins the first day of the month following their election
and lasts for one year."