sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SVN as p4 replacement

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: "sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SVN as p4 replacement
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:51:19 +0100

Hi,

it seems to me that Pieter answered all questions like "how to do X with
svn?" that were asked and plus we now have the wiki page to recall those
answers.
Are there any more questions about how to work with svn?

If not, as I understood it, the problem left is the history of the
consequent mergings but some said it could be adressed with our own
HISTORY files system, what about that?

Cheers,
Mathieu

--