sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SVN as p4 replacement

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SVN as p4 replacement
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:32:10 -0500

Seth Woolley wrote:
Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:
Seth Woolley wrote:

P.S. I'll note that any split spells in general are a PITA because

Subversion is not a split spell AFACT. What do you mean here :-)?

Take a look at its dependencies.

Well, I created this spell, and I can tell you that it's not "split" in my book. Maybe we differ on what "split" means but then I'd assume spells like php and cyrus-sasl are also "split" because they have many dependencies. So I'm sorry to repeat the question, but what do you mean? Maybe it would help to post your compile log and subversion.p file first.
Thanks,

Sergey.