sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SCM perforce replacement

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: "sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SCM perforce replacement
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:42:28 +0100

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 10:26:14PM +0100, Pieter Lenaerts wrote:
[...]
> what other reasons did we have not to use centralized for the grimoire?
> (not other teams)

Not sure how you got that idea, I never said we want a distributed
system. What I said that _if_ we use a distributed system it has to have
a way to have a push-based central repository, i.e. having to pull
changes done by other developers into the main one is not an option.

http://www.sourcemage.org