sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Glitch in `gaze voyeur'

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Glitch in `gaze voyeur'
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:50:51 -0400

One last thing:

Please never make public the correspondence that was sent in private, without
explicit permission of its sender. The email you quoted was intended for you
personally, not to be published anywhere. Things I wrote there were also for
your personal reading, and were not to be publicized. You chose to do quote
this email without my permission. I expect your apology and a confirmation of
your intention of not doing this again, to me or to anyone else.

I agree that it's better that we don't converse again. The next target of your
outbursts can always count on my support though.

Sergey.

Quoting Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>:

You need to calm down.

Theres simply a policy that when you hit a problem, you file a bug. As
VP of technology you should realize that processes and policies are a
good thing. So you'll pardon me for trying to enforce that policy,
even upon a "VP of technology". Like I said, I dont do it to be annoying,
nor proud, nor childish, I do it because I have a policy, and Im
delegating the work of filing a bug to you.