sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Vote changes proposal

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Vote changes proposal
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:17:18 +0200

Howdy all,

(no Team Lead can be removed without a replacement).

if team lead decides to leave we have no force to prevent him/her from doing it.
In that event we have to be without team lead at least 2x72 hours (nomination and voting).

These all nominations and votes seems funny for me if we have had always only one candidate. :-)

Responsibilities of team leads should be defined on wiki.
BTW, how long can team lead be inactive?

--
Ladislav Hagara
Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer