sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] i386 ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] i386 ISO
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:48:16 +0100

> I talked to Unet few days ago and he will be busy with work and thesis
> up to February or March apparently. Our Roadmap is to make a 1.0 release
> on 2005-04-03. So, this will let only one month or two to gather the
> work made by the Cauldron Team Members and produce a working ISO.

If that is so and the Cauldron Lead is busy for a while still,
I'd volunteer to spring in as temporary ISO Lead for a while.
Of course, only if there are no nays or "this is not neccessary"'s.
(I say ISO lead because I do not think we need any cauldron'ing anytime soon)

Any comments/suggestions on this?
I also have a few other things going on currently, but I think I'll
nevertheless be able to free some time and will probably have > an hour a
day to work on the ISO and more on the weekends.

So Far,
Karsten