sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] i386 ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] i386 ISO
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:41:54 +0100

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 10:57:17 -0800
Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com> wrote:

<snip>

> I subtly have been volunteering to be a tester, but I guess I'll say it
> formally now "I will help beta-test the isos". However I urge everyone
> reading this who has a second box, or hard drive, or even partition,
> to also participate in beta testing. The future of this distribution
> depends on your help...allow me to explain

</snip>

count me in as well for some basic testing, i've got some hd-space to try an
iso. but due to a fair-use-policy of my provider i can't test it daily ;)
twice a month is doable for me though.

Arjan

+=======
Source Mage GNU/Linux developer,
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.
http://www.sourcemage.org

GPG key-ID = 79D4B14E
Fingerprint = 94AD 3FD1 E259 67ED 632E 2B06 CFBE 1154 79D4 B14E

Registered as user #310617 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org.
+===