sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery] Sorcery Lead change nomination(s)?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: eric AT sandall.us
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery] Sorcery Lead change nomination(s)?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:31:54 +0100

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 01:22:46PM +1100, Hamish Greig wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:16, Bearcat M. Sandor wrote:
> > For the record, I did not get the e-mail this this one is quoting. I
> > wonder
> > if others missed it as well.
>
> It was an exclusive email only sent to sm-sorcery list. No-one else's input
> was requested.

This discussion email was to be started on the sm-sorcery list to see
what the developers working on this part of the project think... was
decided with the current PL knowledge and is pretty standard in how we
fill positions.

After we in the sorcery team have finished with discussing who we want
to have as our Lead, we move it out into the rest of the world.

--
/**
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.