sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery] Sorcery Lead change nomination(s)?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery] Sorcery Lead change nomination(s)?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:03:56 -0600

All right, Obviously theres some bad blood here, and I don't know all of it.
I do know that sometimes Hamish, you come off kinda haughty. Of course,
everyones opinion should weigh equally, because if someone new shows up that
has had nothing to do with Source Mage, says one thing, and then leaves, it
might be one of the most important things ever. I think it would be best to
let bygons be bygons. Theres no reason to continue flaming on the lists. My
main focus is on making Source Mage a better distributon. That's where it
should stay.

My $0.02
David Kowis