sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Lead change nomination(s)?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Lead change nomination(s)?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:24:13 -0800

Quoting Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.kun.nl>:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 10:48:52AM +0100, Arwed von Merkatz wrote:
> > I agree, having all those lists is just silly when you look at our
> > number of developers.
>

> Perhaps I don't have a say in this, given the fact that I'm not a developer
> but.... I stronly disagree. I'm very much in favor of having separate lists,
> especially for the users.
>
> Anyway, thats just my five cents.
>
> Bas

Everyone's opinion is welcome, developer or not. ;)

We'd (probably) keep sm-users, sm-admin, sm-announce, and sm-discuss. We're
just
talking about slimming down the developer lists to one instead of two
(sm-grimoire and sm-sorcery), since we have more than two teams (ISO, Porting,
Grimoire, Sorcery, etc.) and having a list for each is a bad idea (at least at
our current size) and many of the things the teams do affect the other teams
(as has been mentioned). This would also cut down on the annoying cross-posts.
;)

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61