sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery] Sorcery Lead change nomination(s)?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery] Sorcery Lead change nomination(s)?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:29:56 -0800

> It was an exclusive email only sent to sm-sorcery list. No-one else's input
> was requested.
I think it was sent to that list as it was the most relavent to the topic.
There seem to be two schools of thought regarding what our many mailing
lists are for. I for one am signed up to all of them, and think that
matters on any of them are open to discussion by anyone. If one really
doesnt care about sorcery then they can selectively not sign up for that
list. The other view is that sm-sorcery is only for sorcery team members
to discuss things and to wear special hats and organize special meetings
for special sorcery team members only.

The first view is almost silly because of how small this group is and how
low traffic all our mailing lists are. The second view is also equally
silly. So really why dont we just crunch all our lists into one or two
like hamish has suggested?

Oadae: how can we do this most easily?

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt AT sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot AT t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl, Porting Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |