sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] expectations of users

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Terry Ross <terry AT timestorm.ross.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] expectations of users
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 01:10:54 -0800

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:18:57 -0800
Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:

> Could you put those (and any others you can think of) into the wiki (perhaps
> call it "Recommended Reading" or some such) and post the URL here? A quick
> HOWTO on how to add knowledge to tb would also be great. ;)
>
> -sandalle

OK, I'll start something and others can add to it whenever they desire. I
have it started at:

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=HOWTO-Acclimating+to+Linux+and+SMGL

Taking a temporary break since keyboard input just went of the fritz with
Firebird and I'm going to restart the browser.

I'll put the links and whatnot in there, and info on how to use tb and ib
(which will probably moved to a more appropriate section later).

Terry
--
Terry Ross | qnr | <terry AT aliboom.com> | http://linux.aliboom.com
GnuPG Key fingerprint = AC11 C1C3 0371 D4E6 50CD 1285 D041 AD9F 68C4 06C2