sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] expectations of users

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Terry Ross <terry AT timestorm.ross.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] expectations of users
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:49:39 -0800

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:53:41 +0800
"Ricardo Izquierdo" <odracir_redwolf AT linuxmail.org> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks Ricardo

I've put the information in directly beneath LinuxCommand.org, since they are
both out to accomplish the same thing. I imagine that we'll probably have a
non-english section after a while.

Here's the page again:
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=HOWTO-Acclimating+to+Linux+and+SMGL

Perhaps you might edit the page and enter an appropriate description of the
site in spanish? And I didn't know how you wanted it attributed, under your
name or your nick :)

Incidently, for everyone that's interested, the information on controlling
the bots, and adding trivia questions is up now.

Terry

--
Terry Ross | qnr | <terry AT aliboom.com> | http://linux.aliboom.com
GnuPG Key fingerprint = AC11 C1C3 0371 D4E6 50CD 1285 D041 AD9F 68C4 06C2