sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] expectations of users

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] expectations of users
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:49:45 -0500

The people that don't belong will leave and go to other distros, it
happens all the time. Eventually they'll find their own distro. I've
been using smgl since jan '02 (before the split) after going through
mandrake/spiro/redhat. None of them felt right, smgl's great for me.
It's the distro that I want, and I've been busy lately so I haven't been
able to help around as much as I used to, but when I can I do. I'd like
to say that everyone here is friendly and helps to solve everyone else's
problems. It's nice to see the community that has been built around our
little distribution.

Jeremy