sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Submission process

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: Jon Svendsen <jon-sven AT frisurf.no>
  • Cc: Robert Helgesson <rycee AT home.se>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Submission process
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:26:33 -0500 (CDT)

I think this could be a good way to handle histories on spells and
specific spell discussion. New spells could be submitted by adding
a bug to the appropriate grimoire section. Version bumps and updates to
spells could all be requested by reopening the bug on a particular spell.
This would e-mail all apropriate people and would leave a good electronic
trail for those of us wanting info on a particular spell.

What do other people think, especially maintainers?

-casey