sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Submission process

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robert Helgesson <rycee AT home.se>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Submission process
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 07:03:00 +0200

The spell submission process bothers me a bit. I still can't send spells
to the submission list.

I would very much prefer if submissions where made in the bugzilla since
I then can feel quite certain that at least _someone_ can see it and I
can get feedback, perhaps from others than the maintainer as well.

I can also see whether the maintainer have looked at it or not, using
mail I can only hope that the maintainer hasn't lost or forgotten it.

And finally I can see whether or not somebody has submitted a spell for
the same piece of software even if it hasn't made it into the grimoire
yet.

If this has been considered and rejected earlier then please disregard.

/rycee