sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Submission process

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "M.L." <m.l AT compaqnet.fr>
  • To: Robert Helgesson <rycee AT home.se>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Submission process
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:50:54 +0200

On Dimanche 21 Juillet 2002 07:03, Robert Helgesson wrote:
> The spell submission process bothers me a bit. I still can't send spells
> to the submission list.

So open a bug on bugzilla with your submission in the right section.

> I would very much prefer if submissions where made in the bugzilla since
> I then can feel quite certain that at least _someone_ can see it and I
> can get feedback, perhaps from others than the maintainer as well.
>
> I can also see whether the maintainer have looked at it or not, using
> mail I can only hope that the maintainer hasn't lost or forgotten it.

Well... actually even in bugzilla it's not so easy to acknoledge the bug in a
second, when you're busy on other things (like at work for instance).

> And finally I can see whether or not somebody has submitted a spell for
> the same piece of software even if it hasn't made it into the grimoire
> yet.

Here you may browse the spell-submit mailing-list archives... (but it's not
cool).

> If this has been considered and rejected earlier then please disregard.

I don't know, but if it's your favorite way to submit spells, and using
mailing list prevents you to submit: use *your* way ;)