seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Corporate Sponsors > And Now?

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Corporate Sponsors > And Now?
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:42:27 -0500

I mean, be cynical, fine... also keep an open mind.
So just maybe, Amy could change her spots. Dunno...

Good grief. This will not happen as you should know.
Take a good look at those people.

Alas, I am woefully ignorant of those people.
This is one of the things thaty Auction Bob was interested
in learning, "before he went away." Some of us have
heard og GMO and Monsanto and that is the extent of
our knowledge.

If Amy has gone over to the dark side, we are still in a better
legal position to have done all we can to be/act open minded, and
not "pre-judging" w/o f a c t s . Circumstantial evidence is all my
inveterate eyes see, legally. Perhaps it is more plain to you all,
as you are more well steeped in this, while I am new, except
to saving a few seeds, and running a few garden or tree lists.

Appearing to prejudge, usually ruins your case whether it is
in a court of law or one of the of public eye. Aggression is good.
So is caution in the form of carefulness, at times.]
Dot those "i's" and cross those 't's."

1) Suggest a hypothesis.
2) Form a theory.
3) Determine a test.
4) Run the test.
5) Others must be able to repeat the test to the same conclution.

1) The SSE is evil and needs a replacement to parrallel the
original efforts in "seedpreservationism." ("SP" & "SPI" & "SPV")
2) Amy has gone over to the dark side... etc.
3) State the hard evidence? What is merely circumstantial?
4) Does it all add up to
"Proof, beyond a reasonable shadow of a doubt?"?
5) Does the court of opinion, concur?

Please speak as to what orgs we need to join, (free, hopefully,)
etc etc etc... so we can mount a successful resistance for the
sake of our children's children. Trading seeds is bread and butter,
only if we have a churn to rely upon and wheat to grow.

What is to be the hub(s) of this wheel in which we are mere spokes?

BillSF9c

More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! - http://webmail.aim.com