seedkeepers - [Seed Keepers] Corporate Sponsors of Cucurbitaceae 06

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Teresa H. Ebie" <teresaebie@earthlink.net>
  • To: <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Seed Keepers] Corporate Sponsors of Cucurbitaceae 06
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:12:44 -0700

Hello,

I know many folks have expressed a weariness about hearing more on the SSE controversy - but this does appear to go way beyond personalities. I think it's relevant to note the sponsors of the Cucurbitaceae 2006 conference at which Amy Goldman was the keynote speaker. It's a pretty scary list. Does this seem like the sort of company someone devoted to heirloom seed preservation would keep?: http://cuke.hort.ncsu.edu/cucurbit/meetings/ccrbtceae06org.html

Teresa