permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 05:30:05 -0400

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 2:45 AM, scrooge McDuck <declan@planetmail.net>
wrote:

> If Geoff Lawton is a liar, charlatan, and fraudster, judging him in
> absentia while providing no evidence is a very poor attempt to do anything
> constructive about his antics. It turns people off your message. Only fools
> make superficial Judgements and you provided only superficial evidence, and
> a very negative message.

They all, myself included provided ample evidence of unacceptable behavior
of PRI and its founder. Why did you not read and comment on that?
I said that their original PDC course, design, structure and content was
stolen from someone we all know who created that PDC from scratch himself..
Maybe plagiarized would be a more sanitary way to describe "I want this
thing but don't particularly want to have to pay for it so I guess I'll
just steal it".
Those of us who know about this heard it directly from the original author
of the PDC in question. I see all of this as an attempt to correct the
course the Permaculture Movement is taking.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com