permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:33:05 -0700

hi everyone
i run programs in santa barbara www.sbpermaculture.org and hired Geoff
Lawton for weekend programs ,PDC and more starting in 2005 , i first met
Geoff in 2002 -so have personal relation few on list serve have over years
with Geoff and respect him and his work- i think all of us have flaws and
could do better but most of the criticism goes personal- we can improve on
the designs we have created -yes i have been in Jordan too

One of the big things i have been struggling with has do do with the ethics
of PC teachers that hit on the female students at their sites and courses and
how are we going to address this -can we set a committee that will take
complaints we have nowhere to direct people that have complaints-this i feel
will undue our movement faster than all the stuff i have read on this list
serve

Appreciate some input
wes