permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: joao pedro goncalves <joaovox@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 06:11:03 +0100

indeed Lawrence.

"I believe that the only real wealth of the man is the man himself. I only
try to preserve a small part of this huge heritage made of gestures, looks,
moments.
I want that my photos behave therefore. In my images the priority is for
the emotion; then, just after, the content comes. I want that people feel
as the persons showed in my photos live. And I hope they can reflect about
the reason those persons live therefore. It’s simple."

did you check already this documentary whose purpose also was to capture
"the time and meaning in between the words" , it has all that emotion and
joy in its motion pictures

http://vimeo.com/58999047

"Is this an oil press that is used to extract cooking oil from whatever is
in those bags and pour it over a filter in the funnel then into his coke
bottle?"

can't see it,
please send the link to the photo

in our 100 people hamlet, ongoing for more than 500 years, in central
Portugal mountains we are everyday blessed with
this huge heritage.

thank you

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 4:06 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 7:44 PM, joao pedro goncalves <joaovox@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > João Gonçalves
> >
> > "Ao comprar ou consumir de forma ética também está a intervir na
> paisagem e
> > a decidir quem tem trabalho."
> >
> > "Eating is an agricultural act" - "Comer é um acto agrícola" - Wendell
> > Berry
> >
> > "Permacultura (Cultura Permanente) é um sistema ético de design
> ecológico."
> >

> I think you will enjoy these galleries:
>
> Sergio Pessolano | profile | guestbook | all galleries | recent tree view |
> thumbnails
> I believe that the only real wealth of the man is the man himself. I only
> try to preserve a small part of this huge heritage made of gestures, looks,
> moments.
> I want that my photos behave therefore. In my images the priority is for
> the emotion; then, just after, the content comes. I want that people feel
> as the persons showed in my photos live. And I hope they can reflect about
> the reason those persons live therefore. It’s simple.
> http://www.pbase.com/sergio_pes
>
> Is this an oil press that is used to extract cooking oil from whatever is
> in those bags and pour it over a filter in the funnel then into his coke
> bottle?
> Is so that is an amazing third world way t get oil for cooking. I have
> never seen this appliance before.
>
> [image: ET 01-09]
>

> --
> Lawrence F. London
> lfljvenaura@gmail.com
> https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts
> https://ello.co/lflondon <https://ello.co/permaculture>
> https://ello.co/permaculture
> https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture

João Gonçalves

"Ao comprar ou consumir de forma ética também está a intervir na paisagem e
a decidir quem tem trabalho."

"Eating is an agricultural act" - "Comer é um acto agrícola" - Wendell
Berry

"Permacultura (Cultura Permanente) é um sistema ético de design ecológico."

(+351) 96 96 80 009
Chão Sobral - Oliveira do Hospital - Serra do Açor - Portugal
http://ecotrabalho.com/
http://permacultureglobal.com/users/902-joao-goncalves
http://chaosobral.org/index_pt.htm
http://www.youtube.com/joaovox
http://agricultura-familiar-tradicional.blogspot.pt
https://picasaweb.google.com/joaovox
http://picasaweb.google.pt/uniprochaosobral

Para descobrir:
Documentário "Alface" na Aldeia das Amoreiras
http://vimeo.com/58999047
Permacultura na Serra do Açor - Portugal
http://permaculturinginportugal.net/blog/
"Comida que nunca acaba" / Permacultura no Malawi
http://www.neverendingfood.org/
Centro de Ecologia Integral
http://www.integralecology.org
Nyumbani - Kenya