permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 19:55:50 -0400

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 7:44 PM, joao pedro goncalves <joaovox@gmail.com>
wrote:

> a mailing list called "the methodology and recipes
> from Permaculture"
>
> or better perhaps: "the methologies and recipes from permaculture
> practioners" ?
> if each person accepts being self-entitled then those (recipes etc) are
> each person responsability ...
>
> and then another one "the ethics of permaculture practitioners" ?
>
> and then another one, and another ...

We need only this one list which can easily accomodate both approaches to
the practice of permaculture.

It offers a value added feature, instructions on where the delete key is
and how to use it. You can also create email filters to sort and store
incoming email from this list and, may The Great Old Ones forgive us, even
put posts from specified sources in the trash bin.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com