permaculture - Re: [permaculture] ZOO ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] ZOO ?
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 09:34:04 -0500

Well, that's one of the nice things about the decentralized nature of permaculture. We have no pope to impose conformity. A thousand flowers bloom.

As to invisible structures, <icon of tooting my own horn> I think the most extensive discussion of invisible structures and permaculture that I have seen thus far is in my ebook iPermie: how to permaculture your urban lifestyle. </tooting>.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City