permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A school near a terraced rice field in Vietnam

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Neil Bertrando <neilbertrando@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A school near a terraced rice field in Vietnam
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 19:34:15 -0800

seems like diminishing returns to me. why not leave the land for bird
nesting and other wildlife use that can be harvested by less intensive
means than extremely detail intensive, technically difficult terraforming?

least change for greatest effect type of application in my opinion.

this is the type of scenario I'd run through a land components analysis and
triple check for type I errors before doing something.