permaculture - Re: [permaculture] kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Heenan Doherty <heenandoherty@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] kickstarter
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 09:21:07 +1000

G'day,

For what its worth I think its unfortunate that someone would use a public
forum to raise an issue that potentially sully's someone's reputation as
opposed to taking it up directly with them and giving them the opportunity
to reply in private.

Perhaps that was attempted, I don't know either way, however there are ways
to do things and this is not one of them, in my opinion, as your 'only as
good as your reputation' in this business...

Very happy to hear that the DVD set is done if that is the case as its an
important piece in the whole shebang.

All the best,

Darren

Yours & Growing,

Lisa Heenan & Darren J. Doherty
*
*
*
*
*LATEST NEWS*
*HD
Newsletter<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=View&Data=VCasKU5V9NFZc7xyqWjMOw%3D%3D>
*
*NEW!! RAD Course (10
days)<http://www.heenandoherty.com/events/rad_muskerry-2013> Muskerry
VIC AU May 11-20*
*HD Shed - AFFORDABLE ElectricNet Fencing &
Energisers<http://www.heenandoherty.com/support-and-resources>
** *
*Darren J Doherty 'Regen10' Introduction
(18min**s)*<http://youtu.be/MvVlzUv8D5U>

* <http://www.heenandoherty.com>
*
**

*HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd. (AU)*
*ACN 159 903 483 ABN 80 159 903 483*
*International Education
*Regenerative Media & Products
*Broadacre Design & Development
*International Agents for Mr. Joel Salatin <http://polyfacefarms.com/>, Mr.
Daniel Salatin <http://www.polyfacefarms.com/speaking-protocol/daniels-bio/>
& Mr. Eugenio Gras <http://mashumus.com/>.

<http://www.facebook.com/HeenanDohertyPL><https://twitter.com/#!/heenandoherty>

*Darren J. Doherty,*
Director, HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd.

Web <http://www.heenandoherty.com>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/heenandoherty>
Darren J. Doherty
CV<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxf-Mzo0q-Zbd2NhbXZsbWhDcmM/edit>

HeenanDoherty P/L Trading
Conditions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pR7x3CS-UmQ_Ca8s9JbvCCXYu_tQnxMicPfmWjauFys/edit>
HeenanDoherty Blog <http://www.heenandoherty.com/_blog/Latest_News>

*HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd. Brands:*
Regenerative Agriculture
*www.HDShed.com <http://www.HeenanDoherty.com>
*www.HDWorldEvents.com <http://www.heenandoherty.com/event-test>
RegenAGĀ® (USA)
skype: heenandoherty
phone (AU): +61 431 444 836
phone (UK): +44 (0) 7742 189 474
phone (US): +1 917 254 1736

*HeenanDoherty Provider & RegenAG International Links:*
<http://agriculturaregenerativaiberica.wordpress.com/>

<http://www.regenag.co.uk/>

*Other Great Regenerative Agriculture Links:*
*
*
*www.MasHumus.com <http://www.mashumus.com/>*
*www.RMSGadzia.com <http://www.rmsgadzia.com/>*
*www.PolyfaceFarms.com <http://www.polyfacefarms.com/>*
*www.SavoryInstitute.org <http://www.savoryinstitute.org/>*
*www.HolisticManagement.org <http://www.holisticmanagement.org/>*
*
*

Note: If you do not wish to be an addressee on the HeenanDoherty database
then please advise us & you will be removed from future dispatches.....

This message is only for the use of the addressee. The contents of this
email (including attachments) may be privileged and confidential. Any legal
privilege is not waived by mistaken delivery. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email or attachments
to the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email or by
telephone on +61 (0) 431 444 836 and purge the message stored in any
electronic medium.