permaculture - Re: [permaculture] kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] kickstarter
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 18:08:40 -0500

With Kickstarter campaigns, the reward is detailed in the promotion for the site. So if your $80 donation promised a set of the DVDs, then you have an issue to raise. But if the donation promo clearly said that what you get is your name in the credits, then that is all you get.

It always pays to read the fine print.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle