permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Drylands water capture question

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Drylands water capture question
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 21:34:47 -0700 (PDT)

LOL. Sounds pretty entertaining. :-) Need any help? I know a couple of guys
who would get a kick out of that. Do you use any irrigation on the apricot or
plum at all? Just the rocks?  We don't have rocks there - it's really just
clay and dust. But we can use a snow fence.

These are all great stories! Glad I asked, just to hear the stories :-)  And
great info too. I'm all ears - love it!