permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Toward Financial Permaculture: New Farms in theOldSystem

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Toward Financial Permaculture: New Farms in theOldSystem
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 23:46:49 -0700

I just realized that you may be the exception to my rule of "absolute power
corrupts absolutely"; perhaps you are using your billions to save the earth
and its inhabitants, but leaving that aside. I would love it if you could
give me one example of a billionaire who is using their "captured, channeled
and stored" billions to create social justice for all and healing the planet
while also hanging on to a billion or two for a rainy day.

Please!

“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way.
On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
~Arundhati Roy