permaculture - Re: [permaculture] French sperm count down by one third

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] French sperm count down by one third
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 17:36:45 -0700

You might also try eating a piece of cheese before going to bed at night.
Work it around in your mouth so you teeth get fully coated. The calcium in
the cheese is good for building strong enamel.. This from "Nourishing
Traditions".

Scott Pittman

"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way.
On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing."
~Arundhati Roy