permaculture - Re: [permaculture] French sperm count down by one third

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] French sperm count down by one third
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 00:13:15 -0000

I don't want to play doctor here Dieter but I would not use triclosan mouth rinse. If you want a good safe means to prevent tooth decay you could use extra virgin coconut oil that you work around your mouth and your teeth with your tongue for a while and can then swallow. You can also use a vegetable oil for oil swishing. Take a good soup spoon full of oil in your mouth. Suck and push this between your teeth and allaround for 10 minutes or so until the oil looks like white mayo and then spit it out. That clears up bacterial pathogens without poisoning you as well.
If you are troubled with a deeper tooth ache I would put some chili powder/powdered cloves in with the oil so that it is just nicely hot. These herbs stop inflamation and kill pain. Works for me and mine.
John

Thanks John, for that detailed reply.

My dentist prescribed a mouth rinse including triclosan, which is very effective against tooth aches. I guess, I shouldn't use that then, should I?

Dieter