permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Floating garden in a lake in Borma; farmers picking tomatoes. Aquaponics at its best.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rob Crook" <crookkohler@bellsouth.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Floating garden in a lake in Borma; farmers picking tomatoes. Aquaponics at its best.
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:28:43 -0500

Lawrence,

We could do the same thing with our floating islands in Lake Jordan and Falls
Lake.

Rob Crook
Managing Partner Floating Island Southeast
300 Waterside DR
Carrboro, NC 27510

919-918-7788 home/office
919-260-5082 mobile

www.floatingislandse.com
rcrook@floatingislandse.com
facebook: Floating Island Southeast
twitter: floatingisland2
robocrook
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.