permaculture - Re: [permaculture] How to Feed 9 Billion People

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] How to Feed 9 Billion People
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:09:51 -0800 (PST)

I would like to see a study of how we could feed the current population. I
think that would need to include how we could regenerative the land and water
that we've already messed up. I think there are some things that have been
done with hydro or aquaponics. Doubt they include the nutritional angle.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition