permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture standards.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture standards.
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:58:35 -0700 (PDT)

If people walk away from a permaculture class with one concept - true cost
accounting, life cycle analysis, whatever you want to call it, they are going
to have a harder time justifying their destructive lifestyles. Many of us
went through that curve. The more REAL data that gets out there, the better.
It impinges. Yes, some people will twist it, they won't get it, they will try
to "sell" it. But we just keep the focus and keep putting out fundamental
truths, and that sort of thing impinges. The alternative is to keep
peramculture a secret that isn't going to get used at all in any form
whatever, by the majority of the people on the planet, right?

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition
www.meetup.com/createclearwater