permaculture - Re: [permaculture] What is a commons? And how do we regulate it?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] What is a commons? And how do we regulate it?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 23:15:52 -0700

> Rig?
> Kenworth, Peterbilt, White, Mack, International, MAN heavy hauler?

Where I grew up, damn near anything with wheels is a rig.

A "car" then.

>> So then when a site/list/forum says "we're all about hearts, flowers,
>> rainbows, love and peace, and if you don't like that then I will rip
>> your eyes from your republican war mongering skull" ... well, folks
>> that are into that sort of thing can go there.
>
> Such counterproductive behavior...

I agree. Hostility in the name of peace and love. You would think it
might be limited to the inside of george orwell's head. But what
makes orwell's head so damn scary is we can see the truth in it in the
real world. And the permaculture world is no exception.