permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture list serve invitation [was] What is a commons? And how do we regulate it?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture list serve invitation [was] What is a commons? And how do we regulate it?
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:46:17 -0500

On 12/18/2010 2:30 PM, Keith Johnson wrote:

http://seedkeeperslist.blogspot.com/2010/11/re-seed-keepers-last-chance-to-defeat-s.html
(all about saving, preserving and exchanging, garden, landscape and farm
seeds and plants)

That my blog which is a mirror of my seedkeepers mailing list.

Does this kind of honest inquiry make me a troll?

Troll: A person who posts to disrupt, distract, incite, or insult, with
no attempt to further serious or useful discussion of the topic at hand.

Sure likes like it.