permaculture - Re: [permaculture] What is a commons? And how do we regulate

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] What is a commons? And how do we regulate
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 23:49:36 -0500

On 12/15/2010 7:50 PM, Andrew French wrote:
This probably sounds crass but I think those people who are complaining (and
people like them who have complained about the same issues) should just quit
yer bitchin and do something. Just do something, for chrissakes. Holy mother
of god this is a listserv not a democracy.

Perfectly said. Get to work, do something constructive, make a contribution to that pool of good resources we all draw upon
for sustenance.