permaculture - Re: [permaculture] official certification

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] official certification
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:42:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your clarity. There is quite a lot of confusion around the
term. I would love to see a formal certification or diploma process
established in the US. Meanwhile I will continue to push the concept of honor
system (which is a great way to express it) and facilitate apprenticeships
and continued education which to me will never stop. The natural world is a
teacher of immense depth and width.