permaculture - [permaculture] Enough!!!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Pierre Marx" <pierre@dalyellup-permaculture.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Enough!!!
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:48:49 +0800

Nicholas,

You have much to contribute, but this is not the way to do it. I'm sure you can rise above these unproductive rants. Until such time, I will add you to my blocked senders list. I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Thanks to others, including LL, Darren, Toby, Paul etc. etc. etc. for the positive contibutions you are (unknowingly) making to my learning. If it wasn't for remembering -- and deeply appreciating -- the efforts of you all to volunteer your time in service of the PC community at large, I will have followed Kerrick's example and unsubscribed today.

Towards harmony and respect,

Pierre