permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture enlightenment for the military

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jonathan Storvick <jstorvick@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture enlightenment for the military
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:09:24 -0400

To those who keep attacking Toby, Scott, etc. for "daring" to share (or even
think about sharing) permaculture design & philosophy with organizations
like the US military: I have yet to hear what you are doing to spread the
positive permaculture meme. Who are you teaching? Who are you engaging
with? What minds are you changing? How are you shaping the culture of
tomorrow? What seeds are you planting? Its easy to be a self-righteous
armchair revolutionary. Show me your actions, and how they will actively
benefit a culture that AS A WHOLE desperately needs more holistic and
sustainable thinking and practices, and then maybe I'll listen to your
diatribes about how we shouldn't teach permaculture to people we don't like
all that much.

Cheers,

Jon