permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:43:18 -0400

danmk wrote:

But conflict resolution and community is where my heart is... So if you've
got any insight into educational opportunities down that road I'd love to
explore them. My developing passion is design for the psychological systems
we employ in our relationships to one another, and I'd love to meet a
permaculture designer who is already developing methodology along these
lines.

My hat (an Akubra) is off to you for pursuing that goal. This list should help you a lot. I hope you can figure a way to neutralize the greed factor in human relationships systems you design as you promote permaculture as a tool for your students to utilize.