permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: New Cumberland BC Cumberlander Article:Howshould the world respond to climate change?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: New Cumberland BC Cumberlander Article:Howshould the world respond to climate change?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:56:19 -0800

Being from the prairie, I am aware of the value of fire
certain seeds that won't come to fruition without fire
a chance for new secession.
Interesting discussion recently on bio char...

But, in this context, I was merely quoting from Toby's epistle.

On the other hand, a change of subject is welcome!

sanet-mg archives -- pardon my ignorance. The reference eludes me.

Frances