permaculture - Re: [permaculture] URGENT! Haiti Permaculture Relief Corps discussions > (Marvin Warren)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Green Singer <greenmansinger@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] URGENT! Haiti Permaculture Relief Corps discussions > (Marvin Warren)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 01:07:24 -0500

+ People willing to go (ready, willing, and able for a lot of manual
labor).

I'd like to say, "count me in!" but I don't know to whom I'd address that.
I've not been at this long, but almost from the first, this was one of the
ways I saw people as potentially coming together around this sort of design
work.

Another aspect of world-changing, for me, is capoeira, and perhaps the
community of capoeiristas would be a good place to turn for community
connection and on-the-ground support...

In solidarity,

Marvin Warren - Ithaca/Finger Lakes

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/

  • Re: [permaculture] URGENT! Haiti Permaculture Relief Corps discussions > (Marvin Warren), Green Singer, 01/15/2010