permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: New Cumberland BC Cumberlander Article: Howshould the world respond to climate change?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Grifen" <grifenhope@gmail.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: New Cumberland BC Cumberlander Article: Howshould the world respond to climate change?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:31:29 -0300

Hola from Chile, yes! we agree there needs to be some good ole conversation
about this issue based focus on climate change - peak oil etc in our
networks. We are in the midst of systemic crises that requires a whole new
way of thinking and doing. We think this another good reason for us to
clarify the in common policies of the broader permaculture network - perhaps
in a place like the chaordic institute, or the like. Love from Chile!